FHC - Individual Supportive Living
(individuals with developmental disabilities)
The process for acceptance into our ISL program require several steps including approval from Department of Mental Health/Kansas City Regional Center. In addition the following are some items that would be required to complete the process. Please read over the following list so that you will have the appropriate time to gather the needed documents. The following items must be provided to our Intake Department prior to admittance:
* State ID
* Birth certificate/Social Security Card
* EBT Card if applicable
* Medical Card
* Medical records (including immunizations)
* Proof of current TB test, and HEP
* Previous psychiatric/psychological evaluation
* List of medications if applicable
* Award letter
* Custodial/Guardianship papers
* Please note that we turning in the following items does not guarantee you acceptance into our program.
Please contact the office so we can email or fax you intake packet.
You may fax, bring, or mail these items to Faith's Haven Center Inc. prior to determination of placement:
Faith's Haven Center Inc.
7840 Springvalley Rd.
Raytown, MO 64138
Thank you for considering Faith's Haven Center
as your program of choice.
We look forward to speaking with you.